Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thank you for reading (and keeping me writing)

100 and Going Strong!

My thanks to you, my loyal readers. I began this blog on December 26, 2013 never really imaging that I could write two poems a day indefinitely. But so far, I've done pretty well. Due to inclement weather that saw us without electricity for the better part of a week, I haven't always been able to keep up the pace. And I was out of town for a few days, which created still other problems. But overall, I've generally managed to keep posting.

So far I haven't really experienced writer's block; knock on wood. There are days where one or both entries are not very good. And there have been still other days where I did manage only one poem instead of two. And a very few days (like today) when I wrote a prose entry instead of two poems.

Still and all-- I'm making it. Thank you one and all for the encouragement you provide just by reading. On the other hand, if you have comments or suggestions those would be appreciated.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment