Thursday, February 13, 2014

Come on along, come on along
 This is harder than I thought it would be. Facing an empty screen can be daunting. Sometimes, too daunting as the fact that I haven't always been able to put something down every day can indicate.

This blog was begun on December 26, 2013. My goal is to add two poems/entries a day through December 25, 2014. If the electricity doesn't go out again. Or I don't get in some catastrophic medical or personal situation, I will make it that long. I'm not particularly old (58) and I'm in pretty good health so it's not expecting too much to get to Christmas 2014. If I do make it through I should be able to make about 700 poems on this blog. That's my goal. I hope you'll come along for the ride.

Oh, yeah. If you think about it leave an encouraging comment or two to help me keep the creative juices flowing. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment