Sunday, January 26, 2014

The hard work . . . .

I THINK I CAN....
Writing is hard work. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I teach writing. I write plays. I write poetry. If I'm not working on my classes or doing something far removed from the computer, it seems that I'm busy writing something for this blog or that play. Up to now the blog has come pretty easily--I had a backlog of poems I could post from. Not so any more. Now I will have to write and then post. Write and then post. Jeanine is always bragging that I don't get writer's block. I hope that under these circumstances I can continue to write and post two poems a day. Like the Little Engine That Could, "I think I can. I think I can." On the other hand, if I have some days when I don't manage to both write and post two poems, please realize that I'm giving it my best. Maybe the next day will be the first day I post three poems instead of just two.

P.S. Words of encouragement and comments about my poems are appreciated. Feel free to leave a comment, if you'd like to. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment