Sunday, June 29, 2014

Struggling
I admit it: I'm struggling to fill this space. It's not that I can't say SOMETHING, it's that it's not interesting. To me. I know that that is the egoist in me wanting to satisfy himself, not his readers. On the other hand, I started writing this for me, not for others. Yet, the blog is now more than six months old (by a few days) and if I haven't run out of something to say much of it seems repetitious.

So, I'll continue to write. Continue the struggle.Because, let's face it, writing is a struggle. Sometimes the struggle is to find material, sometimes to find one word that will make something "perfect," sometimes to get the grammar and mechanics right and then sometimes (I didn't even know this problem existed) the problem is how to avoid sameness over a prolonged period of time.

I'll keep writing.

Please keep reading, and tell me how I'm doing.

Bill McCann

No comments:

Post a Comment